Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Finally i know what i want!!!

haha....i actually a person that love alone in the dark..
But, i always act like want people as a company to pass through all the path.
I feel relax when i stay alone but feel alone when staying somewhere alone...
I hope, i can do what can i do through my heart but not to people heart...
Suffer always create by ourself, i feel pity to myself that always act in our life path.
Is that true i like treat people in very good without purpose and never ever ask for return.
Even i dont believe to myself that always treat good to people just like that.
For example, i know that people almost three months with treated her as the best friend that i ever have. Suddenly, i ask to myself is that true i heartness treat her so great, is there any purpose. In my mind, i feel that i want but i cant do what i want....sad??

No comments:

Post a Comment