Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Do More Than Our Limit

i hope can do my job our my limit with mean i can better than what i exactly doing now. I will the best what i can do for reason without hiding something that we since long time didnt know of it.
Hahaha........This idea when i started think of it is very nonsense but ourselves really can do it over our limit just depend u want it or not!!!
Like myself, first time can pass over my limit is facing study in university that totally using English communication and conversation. Firstly, i think what is the nonsense i can face it that last i totally blank of English language and Mandarin communication...That time is very pity like suffering at hotpot without calling for help. But, in reality, i can pass through with fully BOIKOT by coursemate and ask coursemate for accept me with doing small thingy and be thinking useless people. What can i do because always fully reason say that ourselves have limit in sudden area.
SMILE!!! Even i can pass through this university life, what thing i need scare for.......ANSWER is Nothing........."Life is Always Beauty in HEART, Think Better Feel is Great"

No comments:

Post a Comment