Friday, September 25, 2009

Sandakan BOY time........


My surname is CHIN and my name hehe..........visit my facebook you will know it "gunman_kyun@yahoo.com". i am born in Sandakan and know staying in mile 5, Taman Sibuga. Let me explain why Sibuga so special and my family like to stay there!!!!!
Taman Sibuga is the place that 99% Chinese residents with fully facility like market, bakery, saloon, and public transport. That why, my family very like this place same as me.
My lifestyle in Sandakan is not so colourful but enjoyment, why i say so? hehehe........ I like playing computer games, whatever new multiplayer computer games out, sure the first person take this oppturnity playing until a day after....Besides, even Sandakan not many cheese cake available but still can enjoy it like in one of the place call English Tea House. This place is the best place to enjoy Sandakan night view and in the same time relaxing with tea and cheese cake......so great!!!!! we be back..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment