Thursday, September 24, 2009

Is that Sandakan can become tourism places?


The answer definitely YES!!! Why????

Sandakan why become tourism town because one of the reason is nature city. Besides, Sandakan also famous town for sawing "Orang Utan" state in mile 14 with call Sepilok resort. This Sepilok Resort one the place to watching Oran Utan and consider the famous in Malaysia or even Asean. So, if who have a great time, why not pass through to Sandakan for enjoying nature city and visit one of the famous place in Malaysia, Sepilok Resort.....that will make you great ever.
Most of people say that Sandakan is the Kampung (village) place, but for me Sandakan is the best place for relaxing....if you don't believe me just check it out and you will like my way when talking about Sandakan town. i prefer Sandakan town and always make a recommendation to my fellow reading my blog because i'm Sandakan boy. i know more clearly in Sandakan lifestyle ever........Trust me and prove me if i got wrong???

No comments:

Post a Comment